Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | A Journey By Bus

Paragraph-A-Journey-By-Bus
During the last summer vacation I and some of my friends made a journey by bus from Dhaka to Chittagong. We went there to attend the marriage ceremony of my friend's sister. On the fixed day, we reached Fakirapul bus-stand and got into the bus. Fortunately I got my seat beside the window. After a few minutes, the bus began to move on. I kept looking outside through the window. The bus was passing through the green fields. Dew drops on green grasses were glittering like pearls. Trees and houses seemed to run behind. We saw the farmers working in the field. Cattle were grazing here and there. The bus stopped at a few big stations. We bought boiled eggs, bananas, magazines etc from the hawkers. When the bus started from Feni station, I saw the hills of Chittagong. On the right, I saw the vast sheet of water of the Bay of Bengal. At last the bus reached Chittagong at 5 p.m. My friend received us cordially. It was the most pleasant journey in my life. I enjoyed it so much that the memory of the journey will remain ever-fresh in my heart.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url