Subscribe Our Channel

Application | A Seat In The School Hostel

6 June, 2011
The Headmaster,
Janata High School,
Brammankhali, Rupgonj.

Subject: An application for a seat in the school hostel.

Dear Sir,
With due respect and humble submission. I beg to state that my father is a banker. He has been transferred to Comilla. Our family will shift there soon. Here I have no relative to reside with. But I want to study in your school. My parents also want it. So I need a seat in the school hostel until my S.S.C examination is over.

I, therefore, hope that you would kindly allot me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Suma Akter
Class- x, Roll No- 5.

Next Post Previous Post
1 Comments
  • Rakib Rana
    Rakib Rana October 7, 2018 at 2:59 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Add Comment
comment url