Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | My Daily Life/ My Daily Routine

Paragraph-My-Daily-Life
Daily life means the routine of daily activities. I am a student. So I always get up early in the morning. Then I brush my teeth, wash my hands and feet and say my early prayer. Then I walk in the open air. As a student, study is my main occupation. I make my lessons regularly. I take my bath at 9.00 a.m. Then I take my meal and start for school. I sit in the first bench in my class and listen to the teachers. I return home at 4.30 p.m. Then I fresh myself and take rest for fifteen minutes. Then I go to the play ground. In the evening I return home and ready to complete my homework. I read upto 10 p.m. Then I take my supper and go to bed. On holidays, I pass my days in completing missed lessons. Sometimes, I visit my near relatives.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url