Subscribe Our Channel

Story | A Bad Man Always Finds An Excuse For Doing Wrong

Once upon a time, there was a wolf. One day, while he was looking for food, he spotted a little lamb drinking water from a stream. The wolf wanted to find a reason to attack and kill the lamb, so he said, "You naughty lamb! You're making the water dirty, which is meant for me to drink. You deserve to be punished for this." The innocent lamb replied, "Sir, the water is flowing from you to me. How can I make it dirty when it's meant for your drinking?" But the wolf wasn't satisfied with this response. He said, "Last year, you insulted me." The lamb calmly replied, "Sir, I wasn't even born last year. How could I have insulted you?" The wolf, determined to harm the lamb, insisted, "Then it must have been one of your relatives." With these words, he attacked the lamb and devoured him, just like a bad person always finds an excuse to do something wrong.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url