Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | My Favourite Sportsman

I play different kinds of games and sports like cricket, football, badminton, handball and so on. Of all games, I like cricket most. So my favourite sportsman is from the cricket world. He is Ashraful Haq, the player of Bangladesh Cricket Team. Infact, I am his fan. He is a right-handed batsman. I like him for his outstanding performance and achievements. His batting style is excellent and attractive. He is not only a batsman but also a bowler and a good fielder. He has the records of acquiring century at his initial test match in the least tender ages. He is regarded as a "run-machine." He gives pleasure and gets pleasure in playing the game. Considering all sides, he is a good cricketer. I think a good future is waiting for him.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url