Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph | My Native City/ My Home Town/ Dhaka City

I live in a city. The name of my city is Dhaka. Its previous name was Jahangir Nagar. It is the capital of Bangladesh. It is the biggest city in Bangladesh. It stands on the Buriganga. It is a thickly populated city. About 15 million people live here. There are many beautiful streets, offices, schools, colleges, l universities and parks in the city. Dhaka Museum, Mirpur Zoo, Lalbag Kalla, Bara Katra, Ahsan Monjil, Sangsad Bhaban and Hazrat Shajalal Airport are very attractive. The city is divided into two parts-old Dhaka and New Dhaka·The city is beset with many problems like housing, sound pollution, water pollution, air pollution, traffic jam etc. Though there are some problems in the city, I like the city very much.

Next Post Previous Post
2 Comments
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous November 2, 2023 at 7:50 AM

    Nice and beautiful paragraph. I like it

    • Anonymous
      Anonymous March 2, 2024 at 5:15 AM

      Yes amazing.

Add Comment
comment url