Subscribe Our Channel

Story | The Behaviour Counts

Once upon a time, there was a tiny insect called a flea. One day, the flea saw a big and strong animal called an ox. The ox was peacefully eating grass in a field. The flea knew that oxen usually work for humans on their farms. But the flea didn't like that idea. He felt proud because he survived by sucking blood from humans, but he didn't have to do any work for them.

Curious about the ox's situation, the flea approached him and asked, "Why do you work for humans even though you are so big and strong? Look at me, I don't do anything for them, yet I can feed on their blood even though I'm very, very small." The ox was surprised by the flea's question, but he responded, "Mr. Flea, when I work for humans, they treat me with kindness. They provide me with food, a safe place to stay, and take care of me in every possible way. Not only that, they show their love by patting my back, head, and neck. As for you, you sting humans and feed on their blood. But what do you gain from it? They are always trying to get rid of you."

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url