Subscribe Our Channel

Story | The Clever Thief

Once upon a time, there was a bad person called a Thief. He saw an Old Man who was counting his money. The Thief wanted to take the money from the Old Man, but he needed a reason. So, the Thief decided to trick the Old Man and take his money.

The Thief got really angry and shouted at the Old Man, "Why are you stealing fruit from my garden?" The Old Man was surprised and said, "You're mistaken. I don't like fruit, so why would I steal from your garden?"

The Thief didn't believe the Old Man and growled, "Oh, stop lying! I remember last year you said mean things about me to your neighbor."

The Old Man replied, "No! That can't be true. I didn't live in this house last year."

The Thief thought for a moment and then said, "Well, if it wasn't you, it must have been your brother!"

The Old Man said, "It couldn't have been my brother, because he died two years ago."

The Thief didn't want to listen anymore and said, "I don't care. I know it was definitely someone like you, an Old Man. I won't accept any more excuses." Then he quickly grabbed the Old Man's money and ran away.

The moral of the story is that bad people will always find an excuse to do bad things.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url