Subscribe Our Channel

Dialogue | Between A Patient And A Doctor

Patient : May I come in?

Doctor : Yes. Sit down. What's your problem?

Patient : I feel tired all the time and can't sleep well. I can't read for a long time without getting dizzy. Sometimes I have headache.

Doctor: There seems to be nothing wrong with you, Kajol.

Patient: Then how is it that I don't feel well?

Doctor : You don't take exercise, do you?

Patient: Yes, I don't.

Doctor: That's one of the reasons for not feeling well.

Patient :Why is exercise necessary?

Doctor: Exercise is good for us in many ways. It helps our muscles and nerves to work properly. It helps us to breathe more deeply and get more air into our lungs. It makes a man strong and active and keeps him free from diseases.

Patient : If I take regular exercise, am I going to be all right?

Doctor : Not fully. You should have plenty of rest and sleep as well, but that's not all. You should eat a balanced diet having all the ingredients of food in proper proportion.

Patient : Thank you doctor for your good advice

Doctor : Thank you Kajol. I wish your good health.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url