Subscribe Our Channel

Dialogue | Between Two Students On The First Day Of New Class



Write a Dialogue Between Two New Comers in College Campus



Ahin: I think you are a newcomer.

Manjur: Yes I am. By the way I am Manjur. Your name, please?


Ahin: I am Ahin. I am also a newcomer.

Manjur: I am pleased to talk with you. How are you?


Ahin: I am fine, and are you?

Manjur: I am fine too. May I ask you some questions about you?


Ahin: Certainly! Why not?

Manjur: Why have you admitted in this college?


Ahin: You know, when it comes to commerce university, this university is considered as the best university in our country.

Monjur: You're right. Also, I think the academic system of this university is very up to date.


Ahin: Exactly! I have chosen to get admission into this university only for this reason.

Monjur: Alright. May I know why you chose commerce over science?


Ahin: My future plan is to study MBA. And your ?


Manjur: I have a big purpose in life. However, I want to study CA. Can you please help me get the class routine? 



Ahin: Sure, let's go there.

Manjur: Thank you.

Next Post Previous Post
3 Comments
  • Unknown
    Unknown August 5, 2018 at 9:05 AM

    Dialogue Between to friends about My first day in college

  • Anonymous
    Anonymous February 12, 2023 at 3:23 AM

    This is not much for me....Plz try to make more lines...

    • Sumon
      Sumon February 17, 2023 at 12:55 PM

      This post is updated with more Context.

Add Comment
comment url