Subscribe Our Channel

Dialogue | Between You And A Doctor Suffering From Stomach Pain Or Food Poison

Sumon : Good evening, doctor.

Doctor : Good evening, How are you today?

Sumon : Not at all well.

Doctor : Why? Whats your problem?

Sumon : I've been suffering from stomach pain since morning.

Doctor : I see. Lie down on the bed, please.

Sumon : O, ah! Is anything serious, sir?

Doctor : No. What you have taken in the morning?

Sumon : Parata and vegetables.

Doctor : Was it homemade?

Sumon : No, sir. I bought it from a restaurant.

Doctor : Perhaps, you are suffering from food poisoning.

Sumon : Is it serious?

Doctor : No. I am prescribing a medicine. Take it regularly, take homemade fresh food.

Sumon : Thank you doctor. I shall follow your advice.

Doctor : You are welcome.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url