Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Telling Your Friend The Importance Of Physical Exercise

Bamoil, Demra, Dhaka
25 October 2011

My dear Azad,
I came to know that you are always physically weak. Perhaps you do not take physical exercise at all. Now I am telling you about the importance of physical exercise. Human body is just like a machine. It can't work without fitness. It needs to be taken care of. Physical exercise can keep our body fit. Physical exercise is good for health. It makes our body strong. It helps to digest food and circulate blood. Without taking physiceal exercise regularly you cannot be healthy. So I hope you will shake off your laziness and take physical exercise for your good health.
No more today. Give my best regards to your parents.

Yours ever
Kamal

Next Post Previous Post
2 Comments
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous March 18, 2023 at 7:10 PM

    Thank you ☺️🙃

    • Nabi Alam Sumon
      Nabi Alam Sumon March 19, 2023 at 12:00 AM

      ❤️

Add Comment
comment url