Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Thanking Your Friend For Her Hospitality

Beraid, Badda, Dhaka.
25 December 2011

My dear Sumana,
I reached home safe and sound. Last week I visited your home and stayed a few days with you. I always remember the members of your family. Your parents took great care of me. They gave me nice and delicious food. Your elder sister told me many interesting and funny stories. You also took me around your village. In short; you all were busy for my ease and comfort. Really I had a very nice time with you. I shall never forget your hospitality. I wish I could return some of it. I am thanking you all for your hospitality. Come to visit our home.
No more today. With best regards to your parents and elder sister.

Yours ever
Sweety

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url