Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Describing Your Friend About A Memorable Day Of Your Life / The First Day Of Your School.

16 September, 2012
Sri-khola, Tangaile.

Dear Omar,
I received your letter yesterday. You wanted to know about a memorable day of my life/the first day of my school. Now I am writing about it.
My memorable day was the first day at school. I got myself admitted into the village primary school. My father took me there. I was nervous all the moments. The Headmaster asked me some simple questions. I answered them politely. The Headmaster was very pleased and I was permitted (soens) for the admission. I was trembling in fear. After a little while I was sent to the classroom. All the faces were strange to me. After the school I went to my grandmoather and told her everything. She encourged me and blessed me. Really this day was a memorable day for me.
No more today. Write me back.

Your loving friend,
Ali

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url