Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Describing Your Friend About Your Hobby

28 September, 2012
Narsingdi,Dhaka.

My dear Harun,
I received your letter yesterday. You wanted to know about my favourite hobby. Now I am writing about it.
Gardening is my hobby. Because I love flowers. I love nature . I have a small flower garden in front of my reading room. I work in it every morning and evening. There are many kinds of flowers in my garden. Such as Champa, Chamili, Jui, Jaba, Beli  etc. But the rose is the best of all. I have also planted many kinds of vegetable plants in my garden. Such as Pui, Palong, Potol, lady's-finger etc. I have made a strong fence all around of my garden My garden gives me pleasure, Joy and physical exercise. It makes our house more beautiful.
No more today. Write me about your hobby.

Your loving friend,
Ayub

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url