Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | Telling Your Friend About How You Spend Your Leisure

29 August, 2012
Kashipur, Bagherhat.

My dear Ishahaq,
I received your letter yesterday. You wanted to know how I do spend my leisure  and what kinds of works do I interested in. Now I am writing about it.
Whenever I get time I work in the vegetables garden. I wash my dirty clothes and go to my relatives. Sometimes I watch T.V and look after my younger brothers and sisters. I always write to my friends and maintain a diary. I walk by the river side whenever I get time in the afternoon. I read the newspapers and play with my friends. I always help my parents and grandfather in their respective works. I go to the market and buy the necessary articles.
No more today.

Sincerely yours,
Ibadot.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url