Subscribe Our Channel

Letter | To Your Friend About The International Trade Fair You Have Visited

Badda, Dhaka
25 January 2014

My dear Rashida,
My cordial love to you. You will be happy to know that last week I visited Dhaka International Trade Fair. Now I am write about it.
The fair was held at Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka. I went to the fair with my father. We entered the fair at 3 p.m. I was astonished to see its decoration. There were hundreds of stalls from home and abroad. They displayed and sold their goods/products. There were many visitors from home and abroad. They were busy at visiting different stalls and buying goods. The security system was excellent. I enjoyed the fair very much.
No more today. With best regards to your parents.

Ever yours
Hasan

Next Post Previous Post
1 Comments
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous November 23, 2023 at 6:30 AM

    🙂✔️😍💗💓🍒🦋😑❌️🍂🥰✨️♾️😳🥺😁😄😃🦋🍒⁉️🖤😘😫😏😋😑💔💙💓💗💛💖☺️❌️🤣🥚🤮😍🗿✔️😭😀🫂😂😔🙂😕🌝

Add Comment
comment url