Subscribe Our Channel

Dialogue | Between You And A Doctor About Your Mother's Illness

Dialogue between you and a doctor about your mother's illness

Myself: May I come in, Sir?
Doctor: Yes, come in. Please have your seat and let me know your problem.

Myself: Actually I have no problem right now. I've come to tell about my mother's illness.
Doctor: Where is she?

Myself: She is in home now. She isn't here for a reason.
Doctor: Ok. Tell about her illness.

Myself: Thank you, Sir. She has suffering from fever for a week. She needs an immediate cure.
Doctor: Do not get worried. Everything will be alright.

Myself: Along with her fever she has cough also.
Doctor: Okay, I see. What are the signs of her fever? When does she feel temperature high?

Myself: It is usually 5 pm to 10 pm.
Doctor: Does she feel any shivering sensation then?

Myself: Yes, she does.
Doctor: Does she get thirst then?

Myself: Yes, she gets.
Doctor: Did she take any sort of treatment previously?

Myself: Yes, she was under the treatment of a village quack.
Doctor: Please, show me the prescription.

Myself: Here it is, Sir.
Doctor: Oh, I see. He has prescribed her wrong medicine.

Myself: Strange, indeed!
Doctor: Yes, let me prescribe her some right medicines.

Myself: Thank you, Sir.
Doctor: You are most welcome.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url