Subscribe Our Channel

A Journey by Train I Enjoyed Recently Paragraph

People can travel using many types of transportation. But riding a train is really comfy. I got to go on a train trip not long ago. It was March 20, 2012. I went on a fun train ride with some friends. Early in the morning, my friends and I woke up and met up at Chattogram Railway Station. We were all ready for the trip. We bought tickets for Dhaka, and then we all got onto the train called 'Mahanagar Provati'. We planned to visit Dhaka, which is the capital city. I sat by a window and looked at the beautiful views outside. I saw people working in fields, forests, and green fields through the window. The scenery was really nice. Finally, we got to Kamlapur Railway Station at 1:00 pm. This trip made me and my friends really happy.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url