Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to attend the marriage ceremony of your elder sister

To: 
From: jahangir_nnc@gmail.com 
Sent: -------------- 
Subject: Invitation to My Sister's Wedding 

Hey Forhad,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to share some exciting news with you. My elder sister, Mahmuda, is getting married next week on Friday, the 30th. I would be really thrilled if you could join us for this joyous occasion. My parents are also looking forward to having you with us.

The bridegroom's party will be arriving at our house around 7:00 p.m. on the 30th. To make sure you're here in time, could you please come over at least a day before the party? It would mean a lot to us to have you here, and we'd be disappointed if you can't make it.

I'm really looking forward to catching up and spending time together during the celebration. Your presence would make the event even more special.

Please let me know if you need any further details or assistance with your visit. Thank you so much for considering our invitation. I'm eagerly anticipating your response and hoping to see you soon.

Warm regards,
Jahangir
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url