Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your friend congratulatingon on his great success in cricket

To: sanim2018@gmail.com 
From: rafiq@gmail.com 
Sent: [Date and Time]
Subject: Congratulations on Your Cricket Achievement!

Hi Sanim,

I heard about your fantastic performance in the Under-19 Cricket World Cup! I always knew you would do something amazing. Scoring a century in the opening match is a huge accomplishment. I wanted to send my heartfelt congratulations your way.

I'm really proud of you, and I believe this is just the beginning of your success. You're representing our country on the world stage, and I have no doubt you'll continue to shine brightly. Keep up the great work!

Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors. 

Cheers,

Rafiq
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url