Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to your friend describing your experience about the plane journey

To: sumon_mri@yahoo.com
From: rupom_bd05@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018; 8:32pm
Subject: My Plane Journey Experience

Hi Sumon,

Hope you're well. I wanted to share my recent airplane trip from Dhaka to Rajshahi. Rajshahi is a neat city in Bangladesh, and my uncle lives there. During my last summer break, I decided to visit him. He kindly gave me a plane ticket, and it was my first time flying, so I was really excited.

I reached the airport an hour before the flight. The plane took off on time after moving along the runway. The takeoff felt a bit sudden, and I was a bit nervous. Luckily, I had a window seat, so I could see outside. Everything below looked so small, like tiny models. I even felt like I could touch the clouds. The flight was short but really interesting.

I'll always remember this journey fondly. That's all for now. Please write back soon.

Take care,
Rupom
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url