Subscribe Our Channel

My Kitchen Garden Paragraph

A kitchen garden is like a special garden where people grow vegetables and sometimes fruits. I have a kitchen garden in front of my house where I like to spend my free time. I usually work in my garden in the morning and evening. Since it gives us vegetables to eat, my parents also help take care of the garden. I look after the young plants very carefully. I use a tool called a spade to make the soil soft, and I remove unwanted grass to make the plants grow better. In my kitchen garden, I grow things like tomatoes, eggplants, cucumbers, lemons, spicy peppers, potatoes, and beans. To be honest, my kitchen garden is helpful in many ways. It even helps my family by giving us money when we sell extra vegetables. It makes me feel better when I'm tired of doing the same things every day. That's why I really like it a lot.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url