Subscribe Our Channel

A dialogue between you and your friend about how to speak English fluently

Sourav: Hi Ornob, how are you doing?

Ornob: I'm doing pretty well, thanks! How about you?

Sourav: I'm doing fine too. Lately, I've been thinking about improving my spoken English. I feel quite weak in that aspect. Could you offer some suggestions to help me out?

Ornob: Of course! I'd be glad to help. To become fluent in English, there are some basic rules you should follow.

Sourav: I'm all ears. Please, tell me more about these rules.

Ornob: Sure. First and foremost, pay attention to pronunciation and stress in words. To do this effectively, immerse yourself in English audio. Listen to news readers from reputable sources like BBC, CNN, VOA, and even local English news channels from Bangladesh and other countries.

Sourav: That sounds like a good idea. I'll make sure to do that.

Ornob: Great! Additionally, practice speaking as much as you can. Engage in conversations with friends or join language exchange groups where you can converse with native English speakers.

Sourav: I'll definitely give it a try. It might boost my confidence as well.

Ornob: Absolutely, practice makes a big difference. Also, don't be afraid to make mistakes. Learning involves trial and error.

Sourav: You're right. I need to overcome my fear of making mistakes.

Ornob: That's the spirit! Remember, language learning is a gradual process, so be patient with yourself.

Sourav: I'll keep that in mind. Thanks a lot for your guidance, Ornob.

Ornob: You're welcome, Sourav. If you need any more tips or help along the way, feel free to ask.

Sourav: I appreciate it. I'll surely reach out if I need further assistance.

Ornob: Good luck with your English learning journey! I have faith that you'll become a fluent speaker in no time.

Sourav: Thanks again. Your support means a lot to me.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url