Subscribe Our Channel

A letter to your friend about your intention to poem writing

Hey Aziz,

I wanted to share something really cool that happened recently, so I thought of writing to you about it. You know, I have this secret hobby – I write poems! Yeah, I've got this notebook filled with my own poems. I've never really talked about this with anyone before. I always felt like my poems weren't good enough, so I kept them to myself.

But guess what? Last month, I gathered up the courage to send one of my poems to the Ittefaq newspaper to see if they'd publish it. And you won't believe what happened – they actually published it! Can you imagine, a poem from a sixth-grader like me in a big newspaper like the Ittefaq? It feels pretty incredible.

I'm sending you a copy of the poem so you can take a look. I'm really curious to know what you think about it. Your opinion means a lot to me.

I'm really looking forward to hearing from you. Give my best to your parents!

Take care,
Habib
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url