Subscribe Our Channel

Application For a seat in the school hostel

17 December 2018
To
The Headmaster,
Govt. Pilot High School, Sylhet.

Subject : Request For a seat in the school hostel.

Dear Sir,  

I hope you're doing well. I am writing to tell you that I am Shariful Islam, a student in Class X, Section A at your school. I want to talk about a problem I have.

My father works for the government, and he recently got moved from Sylhet to Dhaka. Our whole family has moved there too. Because of this, I'm having a hard time finding a place to stay. This is causing a lot of trouble for my studies. Also, I don't have any family or friends in the city who I can stay with.

So, I really need your help. Can I please have a place to stay in the school hostel? I believe this would solve my problem and help me focus on my studies better. I hope you can understand my situation and help me out.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Shariful Islam
Class X, Section A
Roll No. 1
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url