Subscribe Our Channel

Application for a transfer certificate

Date: August 16, 2015

To,
The Principal,
Armanitola Government High School,
Dhaka.

Subject: Request for Transfer Certificate

Respected Sir,

I am writing to let you know that my father, who works for the government, has recently been moved from Dhaka to Khulna. Because of this, our family will be relocating to Khulna very soon. As a result, I will have to leave my current school.

In light of this situation, I kindly request your assistance in providing me with a transfer certificate. This certificate will enable me to seek admission to a school in Khulna smoothly.

I sincerely hope that you will consider my request and grant me the transfer certificate. Your support in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Aktar Hossain
Class-VI, Roll No-3
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url