Subscribe Our Channel

E-mail to The Headmistress of Your School Seeking Permission to Allow Your Father to Receive The Admit Card on Your Behalf

To: officeheadmistress@hotmail.com
Subject: Admit Card Pickup Request

Respected Madam,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I am scheduled to take the SSC examination on February 2nd, 2014. I have been informed that the admit cards for the examination have been delivered to the school.

Currently, I am staying at my village residence, which is quite far from Chittagong City where the school is located. My father is employed as a doctor at Chittagong Medical College and is available to assist me in this matter. I kindly request your permission to allow my father to collect the admit card on my behalf due to my current location.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Rita Sen
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url