Subscribe Our Channel

Letter about to your friend inviting him to join the marriage ceremony

16/4 Nasirabad, Chittagong
10 July, 2015

Hey Tamal,

I've got some exciting news to share with you! My big sister's wedding is happening on the 29th of this month. We've got everything all set up and ready for the celebration. The whole thing will take place at our house starting at 7 in the evening. We've got lots of things planned to keep our guests entertained.

I really hope you can make it to the wedding and be a part of the fun. There's going to be a delicious dinner too, so make sure you don't miss out on that. My parents are really looking forward to having you join us on this special day. Make sure you come on time, we'd be really sad if you couldn't make it.

I'm doing well. Please give my best wishes to your parents.

Take care and hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,

Nadim
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url