Subscribe Our Channel

My Classroom Paragraph

A class room is where we have classes. My school room is the most special place to me in my school. I go to Feni High School. It's a building with two floors. My school room is upstairs. It's big and spacious. It has two doors and three windows. It's sunny and gets lots of fresh air. It faces the south. There are 22 sets of benches where we sit. A big blackboard is on the wall. The teacher has a table and a chair. There are five fans and four lights. A calendar and a map of Bangladesh hang on the wall. Two bins are in the corners for trash. We put all kinds of dirt and garbage in them. We make sure to keep the school room clean. We are quiet and peaceful in our school room. It always looks nice and lovely. Being in our school room encourages us to come to school. I really enjoy my school room a lot.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url