Subscribe Our Channel

My Friend Paragraph

My Pal
Or,
My Best Buddy

Mohammad is my best buddy. There are lots of reasons why Mohammad is my best buddy. The first reason is that he's very polite and well-mannered. He's really friendly to everyone. He doesn't get mad. He tries to help others when he can. Another reason I like Mohammad is that he's really smart and clever. He always does well in tests. He's always in class on time. He tries hard to make his teachers and friends happy with his skills. He reads a lot. One more reason is that he's really clever, modern, and down-to-earth. He cares a lot about being clean. He doesn't get messy. He always keeps himself very tidy. He's really calm. He can think well and realistically when there's a problem. He's not scared in tough situations. He never hurts anyone. Everyone really loves him.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url