Subscribe Our Channel

My Garden Paragraph

My Garden

I have a garden in front of our house. I made this garden because I really enjoy gardening. It's about 80 square meters big. I take really good care of it. Every day, I give it water and make sure it's clean. I put up a strong fence around it so that nothing can harm it. Every afternoon, I spend about two hours working in my garden. 

In my garden, there are different kinds of flowers like roses, jui, chameli, belly, and gandharaj. My garden makes me happy and gives me joy. It also makes my body strong and my mind feel better. Every morning, I love seeing my garden full of flowers. At night, when the nice smell of the flowers comes into my room, it makes me feel good. I'm really proud and happy to have a garden like this.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url