Subscribe Our Channel

My Mother Paragraph

I really, really love my mom a lot. Her name is Jakia Sultana, and she's around forty years old. She's a perfect housewife, and she's really nice, polite, loving, and smart. She knows what things look good. She makes sure our house is super tidy. She does all the household chores really carefully. She went to school a lot and even finished a BA degree. She really cares about our learning. If we're stuck on something, she helps us figure it out. She's like my best teacher and guide. She tells me how to do the right stuff. She wants me to learn a lot and do well in life. She's super nice and helps people who don't have much. She's really close to us. She likes being friends with our neighbors. She lives a simple life but thinks about important stuff. She reads a bunch of fancy books. I'm really happy that my mom is so great.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url