Subscribe Our Channel

My First Day at College Paragraph

The first day I went to college is a day I will always remember. When I was in school, I looked forward to this day. Finally, it arrived. I did well in my SSC Examination in 2012 and got admitted to Karnaphuli College. The date was July 20, 2012. I wore new clothes and left for college at 9 a.m. after receiving my parents' blessings. I walked to the college campus, which took me about twenty minutes. As soon as I stepped on the ground, I felt like I entered a new world.

I saw some students gathered around a white-board. I went over and saw our class schedule. It was for 10 a.m. following the schedule, I went to room number two and sat on the second bench in the middle row. After a little while, a well-dressed man came in. He was our English professor, Mr. Kamal. We all stood up and showed respect to him. He advised us to be on time and attend classes regularly, listen to our teachers, be kind to our classmates, and so on.

The bell rang, and the teacher left the class. The next period was a break. I went to the common room for students. When the bell rang again, I returned to the classroom. It was our accounting class. After the class ended, I left the college and went back home with a happy mind. Truly, I will never forget this special day in my life.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url