Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on Household Chores

Paragraph on Household Chores

 A family is a group of people who live together. Each member of a family learns how to cooperate with one another. Individually or with the assistance of other family members, family members perform various household chores. My mother handles the majority of our household chores. When she gets out of bed, she usually wipes the room. My mother outperformed herself in With the help of my older sister, I prepared breakfast for us. My mother usually makes the bed, and I and my older sister assist her as needed. My mother cleans the house and does the laundry. I assist my mother in doing so, and my older sister assists my mother in cooking and setting the table. My father shares household chores with us, especially during his vacations. On the other days, he is also busy. To relieve the stress of household chores, I try to keep my room neat and clean. When it comes to household chores, family members should assist one another. Work pressure will be reduced and work will be completed more efficiently if we help one another in our family.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url