Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on How to Make a Bus Journey

A bus trip can be really interesting and exciting. Last summer, I had the opportunity to go on a bus journey with my two close friends. I had a great time. One of my friends invited us to his home in Barishal, and we all agreed to go. On a specific day, we arrived at the station and bought three tickets for Barishal. We sat together in a line. The bus departed for Barishal exactly at 11 a.m. The bus was moving quite fast. Some passengers were chatting, some were reading newspapers, and some were sleeping and making snoring sounds. It felt like everything was passing by quickly. We saw paddy fields, long rows of trees, and houses on both sides of the road. People were busy with different activities. Cowboys were taking care of their cattle. All these sights fascinated me a lot. After about three hours, the bus stopped for a 10-minute lunch break. We went to a restaurant and had some food. When lunchtime was over, we got back on the bus. Now it was moving even faster. Suddenly, I started feeling sleepy. A gentle push from my friends woke me up. I realized that we had reached our destination. We got off the bus. We truly enjoyed the journey. It was so pleasant that I will never forget it.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url