Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on How to Make a Plane Journey

I traveled from Dhaka to Jessore using Bangladesh Biman, the national airline. I bought my ticket from the Bangladesh Biman Office. I arrived at the airport around two hours before my flight. I went through the security check and then waited in the lounge. They gave me a boarding card that had my seat number on it. After a while, they announced that the flight was ready to depart and asked us to get on the plane. I found my seat and sat down. The plane took off at 10 am. As soon as we were in the air, I fastened my seat belt. The flight attendants gave us some light snacks and handed out newspapers. I looked out of the window and saw clouds floating in the sky. The houses and trees below looked tiny, like little toys. Before I knew it, we had already reached Jessore Airport. The whole journey only took 30 minutes, but it brought me a lot of joy. Even today, I remember that flight very clearly.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url