Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on How to Make a Train Journey

A few days ago, I had a wonderful experience traveling by train. My good friend called me from Chittagong and invited me to his sister's wedding. I decided to join him, and two of my other friends came along too. We planned to take the train to Chittagong.

We bought our train tickets online. On the day of the trip, we arrived at Kamlapur Railways Station at 8 AM. Half an hour later, the train started moving towards Chittagong. I always enjoy traveling by train, but this time it was even more fun because I was with my two friends.

After a little argument, I managed to get the seat by the window. Since it was a long journey, we brought our own lunch, but we also bought some food from the sellers on the train. I really love street food. As I looked out of the window, I enjoyed the beautiful green scenery of our country.

The journey to Chittagong has some hilly tracks and roads, which adds to the excitement. I loved the greenery outside and the amazing natural views. All these sights made me happy, and I wanted to experience them again and again. If you haven't had the chance to take a train journey before, I highly recommend it. It's a fantastic experience.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url