Subscribe Our Channel

Short Paragraph on My Mother

My mom's name is Rehena. She stays at home and takes care of the family. She may seem like an ordinary person to others, but to me, she is my hero. She has been looking after me since I was a kid and even gave birth to me. She is the most special person in my life.

She always prioritizes me and puts me before everything else. She is really beautiful and spends her time cooking and gardening. Sometimes I help her with the household chores. She enjoys singing and cooking as hobbies. She makes sure that everyone in the family feels comfortable and loved.

She takes care of our whole family. Whenever I feel scared, she becomes my guiding light and helps me through tough times. She cooks delicious meals for me and the rest of the family. She inspires me, and I want to be like her when I grow up. She is the most important person in my life, and I love her more than anything else.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url