Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My Favorite Game/ Sports/ The Most Exciting Game

My favorite sport is badminton. You can play it inside or outside. It's a great sport for staying fit and having fun. People of all ages can play badminton because it's easy. The sport started in the 19th century when the British ruled India.

It came from a game called George Cajoles that started in Pune. To play, you use a light racket and hit a shuttlecock in the air with the racket. Badminton makes me feel energetic and active. It gives me energy and entertainment.

I play badminton with my classmates at school, and in the evening, I play with my best friend. I love this game because it requires speed and accuracy, and I'm good at both. It became an official sport in the Olympics in 1992.

Even though it started in England, it's now played a lot in Asian countries like India, South Korea, Indonesia, China, and more. Playing badminton keeps me healthy and active all day long. I usually play for fun, but when I'm in a competitive mood, I get serious and play with precision.

There are many organizations that organize badminton events at different levels like zones, regions, and nationals. I have played at the regional level. Playing this game helps me relax and puts me in a good mood. It's my favorite game to play no matter what mood I'm in.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url