Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on A Picnic in The Hills

Going for a picnic in the hills is really fun and enjoyable. It usually happens in a beautiful natural place that attracts people. People of all ages participate in picnics, but young people are especially interested in going on picnics. Picnics are fun, but going for a picnic in the hills is even more enjoyable. Last summer vacation, I had the opportunity to go for a picnic in the hills. Some of my friends and I organized the picnic. We packed all the things we needed and went to the picnic spot. We made different types of food and had our lunch around noon. My friends Atik and Tushar are really good at singing, so they entertained us with some sweet songs. Some of us played various games. Overall, the picnic in the hills was very interesting and enjoyable for all of us. It's a memory that I will always cherish in my life.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url