Subscribe Our Channel

Short Paragraph on A Moonlit Night

Last week, I had an incredible night under the moonlight. I was traveling to a village surrounded by hills. A childhood friend of mine invited me to visit their farmhouse there. They have a large garden filled with jackfruit trees. Next to their farmhouse, there is a huge lake. Since it was autumn, the sky was clear without any clouds.

The weather was perfect, making it an ideal time to hang out. We were a group of five people. After we finished our dinner, we went up to the rooftop of the farmhouse. From there, we witnessed the breathtaking beauty of the moonlit night. At first, I was left speechless. The moon appeared as a large, shining disk in the sky, casting its radiant light across the world.

The lake looked like something out of a dream, reflecting the moonlight on its calm waters. In my opinion, there is nothing more enchanting than the reflection of the moon in the water on a moonlit night. If you want to experience the beauty of a night, you must see the moon's light reflecting on the surface of a pond, river, or lake.

As I gazed at the hills, I felt a sense of awe. It was a sight that left me speechless, and even my friends were lost for words. The atmosphere was incredibly peaceful and quiet. This amazing experience is one that I will never forget.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url