Subscribe Our Channel

Short Paragraph on Reckless Driving

Reckless driving is one of the main reasons for accidents. When a driver doesn't drive carefully, it can hurt others on the road. I had a bad experience with reckless driving last month while coming back from GGHS School, which is only one kilometer away from my house. I was on my way home around 5.30 p.m. after my math class when I heard some shouting behind me. So, I turned around to see what was happening.

Suddenly, a fast motorcycle hit me. I had a small crack in my right ankle and bruises on my right arm. I was lucky that it wasn't worse. But I was really shocked for more than a week and I was scared to go out on the road. People who break traffic rules should face serious consequences.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url