Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on I Lost My Purse in Baisakhi Mela

I went to a festival called Baishakhi Mela with two of my friends. It was held in the playground of Dhanmondi Club. We went there in the evening. When I arrived, I noticed that the festival was very lively and busy. There were many different types of shops and stalls. They were filled with various items like toys, crafts, pottery, sweets, and other handmade things. While I was busy buying some crafts, someone accidentally pushed me. In that moment, a young man snatched my purse and quickly ran away. Inside my purse, I had around three thousand Taka and some other important belongings. I felt extremely upset and tried to find the person who took my purse, but I couldn't locate him in the crowd. So, we decided to go to the Information Centre of the festival to report the incident.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url