Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on A Lottery Ticket

Most people around the world are fascinated by the idea of winning the lottery, and I'm no different. I often find myself tempted to buy lottery tickets. Last year, I bought some tickets, but unfortunately, luck was not on my side. However, I still like buying lottery tickets because it helps support the Red Crescent organization. 

A few days ago, I saw a banner advertising a lottery conducted by Sandhani, and it caught my attention. So, I went to a nearby bank and purchased two lottery tickets. That's when I started daydreaming about what I would do if I won four million taka. 

If I were lucky enough to win four million taka, my first priority would be taking care of my family's needs. I would buy a house for them and put some money in a bank for the future. I'm aware that the remaining money wouldn't be enough to build hospitals or educational institutions, so I would use it to support the higher education of a deserving student from an underprivileged background. 

I have always had a strong desire to visit countries like Nepal, Switzerland, and France. So, with the remaining money, I would fulfill my dream of traveling to these places. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I would definitely buy a lot of books as well.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url