Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My Favorite Bangladeshi Foods

I am from Bangladesh, and I enjoy eating typical Bangladeshi dishes. Some of my favorite foods are rice, fish, lentils, vegetables, and fruits like mangoes, jackfruits, bananas, pineapples, and blackberries. I especially love dishes made from these fruits. Rice and fish are my absolute favorite foods, and I also enjoy the bread and butter made in Bangladesh. One dish I really like is Polao with beef. During the month of Poush, I look forward to eating Vapa-pitha, a traditional homemade food that is very tasty. We have a variety of delicious homemade foods in our culture. I have a strong liking for small fish curry, especially the ilish (Hilsa) fish that is available in Bangladesh. I enjoy having rice with ilish (Hilsa) fish curry. There are also different types of pitha made from date juice during the months of Poush and Magh, and they are very delicious. I like to have them early in the morning. Overall, rice and fish are my everyday and favorite food choices in Bangladesh.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url