Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My Idea of a Selfish Man

The person I dislike the most is someone who only cares about themselves. They are selfish because they only think about their own comfort and happiness. They don't care at all about other people's needs or interests. This kind of person is not only a problem for their family but also for society as a whole. 

In my case, my classmate who lives next door is a perfect example of shamelessly selfish behavior. He never pays any attention to me or my studies. Even though he is a good student, he never helps me understand difficult topics in our syllabus when I ask him. He treats other classmates the same way too. That's why everyone rightly considers him extremely selfish.

His actions include reading and making notes and suggestions secretly, enjoying movies, and drinking tea all by himself. He has no interest in discussing or sharing difficult topics or questions with any of us. However, I believe that if I sincerely and patiently try to change him with a selfless attitude, it won't take much time to see him change in his preferences, attitude, and most importantly, his behavior.

Just like any sensible person, I think a selfish man is someone who lacks self-respect and behaves in a mean way. We should all be aware of selfish people, no matter how educated, rich, or powerful they may be.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url