Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My Likes and Dislikes

Different people have different choices and what one person enjoys, another person may dislike. Personally, I have certain things that I enjoy. For example, I really like playing cricket, reading detective stories, and watching TV shows. I enjoy both cricket and football equally when I play them, and I never feel hungry or tired while engaged in these activities. In fact, I could play these games all day long without getting bored. I also have a strong desire to meet my friends frequently, as it brings me joy. Additionally, I have a fondness for traveling by train, especially when I get to go on pleasant journeys with my parents. I find collecting pictures of great players from newspapers to be a delightful hobby. I keep multiple pictures of the same person, each showing them in different poses. 

When it comes to food, I prefer sweets over meat. However, there are certain things that I don't particularly enjoy. One of them is waking up early. I have a deep love for getting enough sleep in the morning, and I don't appreciate being disturbed from it. Another thing I dislike is studying from textbooks. They appear to be very boring to me. Furthermore, I don't like it when my elders constantly nag me about my studies. Whenever I try to read a storybook, my mother is always there reminding me to focus on my textbooks instead. And most of all, I have a strong dislike for exams. I believe that student life would be like heaven if there were no exams to worry about.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url