Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on My Playmates

Having friends to play with is important throughout our lives. When I was a kid, I had several playmates who I still remember today. Rana and Rapa were two of them, and their company made playing in the field so enjoyable. We would play football, Golla chut, hide and seek, and many other games. Those were carefree times for me. As I grew older, my focus shifted to studying, but I still have some playmates in my neighborhood. Belal, Sanjoy, and Helal are very close to me. Whenever we have free time, we play together in the evenings. Chess is our favorite game, but during winter, we sometimes play badminton too. They are truly helpful in my life. We often discuss topics from our studies that we find difficult or don't understand. My playmates play an important role in making my life and time more comfortable and interesting.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url