Subscribe Our Channel

Paragraph on The Qualities of My Close Friend I Admire Most

Alam is one of my closest friends. I have had many chances to be really close to him. I have always been happy with the many great qualities he has. To me, he is like a hero. He always sticks to his goals and duties. He is smart and sincere in everything he does and thinks. He is honest and brave. I like him for all these good qualities. I think he is a person with integrity, and that's something special about him. I feel like I have some qualities similar to his as a close friend. His honesty and simplicity remind me of myself. But there is one negative thing about him. He sometimes gets angry quite easily. He doesn't enjoy jokes much. But these days, young people like all kinds of jokes that he can't tolerate. Of course, I always try to adopt his strong determination. I often lose my determination when it comes to important things. I believe everyone should have determination. I always try to motivate my friends to have a determined mindset.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url